Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 7

I had a very sleepy weekend. I supposed I needed it, but I slept for almost 20 hours. Kinda scary to think you can really sleep a whole day away. Leads to a whole lot of crazy dreams. Must ponder about those dreams, meanings which touched on priorities and minimalism.

I took Oliver to the dog park this afternoon and we had a good time. He made friends with a young yorkie named Baxter, who's owner was my 6th grade teacher. Saw my neighbor's dog at the park too. After a while Oliver got cranky so I drove him home and popped his feet into a bath since they were all muddy. He then curled up into a ball on the couch to ignore me for giving him a pseudo bath. Cat-dogs *shakes head*

Took a shower, then took another nap!? What's wrong with me!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment