Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 9

It's amazing how responsible for your actions you become aware of after you remove some of the excuses. They kind of dangle there, gently in the wind, saying, "Oh hai we're still here and now that we're mud-free, we still need to be folded and put away." Weird underwear analogy >>:

Well, I suppose I failed a little in my challenge. It was a tiny one, I swear! In the 1,748 hours I've endured in the challenge, I watched approximately 1 hour of television. It was in a public place, I was with friends, and it was educational! (Super giant squid FTW!) Just wanted to fess up.

It hasn't stopped me, I've been too busy to really mind the lack of TV and internet access. It seems my days are still just as busy, although it's still very early in week 2. I've turned to books for recovering information. Perhaps it's destiny that I received a friendly reminder from my local library that I owe $25 and that they'll send me to collections if I don't pay it. Didn't know you could get sent to collections for that... here's a tip, don't ever return borrowed DVDs 3 weeks after the due date D:

No comments:

Post a Comment