Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello from the other side!

So, we're about 20 hours into the Imagination Experiment. Despite the slight nagging feeling to check my facebook, things are good. It just feels like one of those days where you're too busy to care about the internet. Give it a few days, heh!

For those of you wondering if I'm cheating by checking my e-mail and updating this blog, it doesn't really feel like I am. Checking me e-mail is like standing on the foyer of a bumpin' party. Writing this blog is like yelling at the security guard to let me in. Not like I've ever been to a party that requires security >>;

So, what has been accomplished today? My shitty sleep cycle hasn't changed yet, but it will. The hermit crabs were moved into a finally set up and running 30 gallon crabitat last night, which they have been busily exploring and rearranging all my pretty decorations ;_;

Made bird food today, suppose that's an accomplishment since I haven't made fresh bird food in a while. I'm sure Kiwi, my lone yellow budgie, will eventually appreciate it, haha. Also, I read a book on clicker training and have done my first session with Oliver, my yorkie-thing.... we'll see how well that goes.

So, I suppose that is all I have to update for this evening. The only reason I'm even on a computer right now is to move something from my school server to my flash drive. Flash animation assignment due in two days... *sigh*

Must.... refuse... urge... to check... FACEBOOK!!!%$^%#@.....

<3 Sarah Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment