Friday, March 5, 2010

Ode to day 5

"I never felt too good but in this world who would
I wish I was thinking something wasn't right
Then you went away and i sang a song
And now I feel a bit okay and something something...

You know we got a good thing going and I don't wanna see it end (good thing!)
You know we got a good thing going and I don't wanna see it end
Are these the good days that I've heard so much about,
There goes the heartbreak that I can live without! oh-oh-ohhhh!

Life felt so frustrated bitter mean and jaded,
I've taken for granted all the things I got.
Now you are no where near this, anger disappears
And I'm happy to something something!!!! (it's true!)

You know we got a good thing going and I don't wanna see it end (good thing!)
You know we got a good thing going and I don't wanna see it end
Are these the good days that I've heard so much about,
There goes the heartbreak that I can live without! oh-oh-ohhhh!

ect ect..." - Reel Big Fish (bolded added by me :D)

Okay so this is what happens when you want to quote a song but won't allow yourself the internet use to look up the lyrics. Note to self: never become a lyric translator recorder. This is my love storybad romance about the internet, and how good it feels when it's gone.... or something... I'm not sure if the song conveys it well, but now you know!

Look who's bright-eyed and bushy tailed at 8am! ME! I've been up since seven :D Got a whole day ahead of me, what to do what to do?

To quote RBF one last time, "I gotta go gotta go gotta go before I do something stupid, I gotta go before I do something lame!" See ya later interwebz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment